Frequently Asked Questions
LOCATION AND CONNECTIONS
- Are Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel located inside or outside Gardaland Park?
Our Hotels are located outside the Park, around 800m away. They are served by a free shuttle connection which operates during the opening hours of the Park. A maximum number of 18 people may use the service at any one time.
- How far are Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel from each other?
The three hotels are all on the same block of land, and can be reached on foot.
- How can Gardaland Park and Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium be reached from Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
By car - it is possible to park your car in the Park's parking area for €6 - or use our free shuttle connection which operates during the opening hours of the Park.
- Is there a shuttle service from Gardaland Park to the Peschiera del Garda railway station?
Absolutely. The free shuttle connection operates during the Park opening hours.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND HOTEL SERVICES
- Do Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel have carpark facilities?
Absolutely. The outside parking is free and on-site. There are also 15 sheltered parking spaces, which require reservation and incur a fee.
- Is it possible to buy tickets for Gardaland Park and Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium as well as Gardaland Express directly from Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
No, tickets may be purchased online at www.gardaland.it.
- What time does check-in begin at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
From 3pm onwards it is possible to receive the keys to your room.
- By what time should check-out be completed from Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
By 11am. On request, and subject to fee, it may be possible to arrange a later check-out time (this must be requested at moment of check-in).
- Can over-the-counter drugs be requested from hotel staff?
No. Staff are not authorised to provide/administer any form of medication. In the event of minor surface grazes, our staff may assist with antiseptic and band-aids. For any other injury or illness, a guest may contact the Reception staff who will then activate the most appropriate health measures, in accordance with the procedure laid down by our Health & Safety Department and current legislation.
- Is the Blue Lagoon water park area open to external visitors (not staying in the hotels)?
The Blue Lagoon Water Park is reserved to guests staying in the hotels, also in order to respect social distancing rules.
- Is there a free luggage storage service in the hotels?
Certainly - the hotels offer a luggage storage room for those traveling by train and airplane, where you can leave your bags while waiting to check in or after checking out.
- What are the Reception opening hours at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
Gardaland Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel reception desks are open 24 hours a day. Guests of Gardaland Adventure Hotel can refer to Gardaland Hotel Reception.
- If I return late, is it still possible to enter the hotel?
The entrance gate closes at midnight. Simply ring the intercom and identify yourself by name and room number - the concierge will then open the gate for you.
- Do the hotels have porter services?
Porter services are only offered as a courtesy service when possible.
- Do the hotels allow pets?
Our hotels are dog-friendly: one dog per room, weighing up to 30 kg, is allowed. This page contains all the necessary information about this service, as well as the specific regulations.
- Are pets allowed in the Blue Lagoon Water Park?
Access to the solarium of our Blue Lagoon is reserved for dogs and owners staying in our Hotels. Pets are not allowed access to the pools, as indicated in the regulations published on the website.
- Do the Hotel restaurants allow pets?
Access to Hotel bars and restaurants is reserved primarily for dogs and owners staying in our Hotels, by reservation and according to the specific regulations published on our website. Any requests from non-guests will be accepted subject to availability.
- Are dogs allowed to move freely in common areas inside and outside the facilities?
Dogs staying at the Hotel must be kept on a leash, as established by the Order of the Ministry of Health of 06/08/2013. Dogs can move freely in the designated Dog Area, according to the guidelines established by the Management. Please note that owners are responsible for the conduct of their pets and any damage caused to third parties.
- Can dog owners staying in our facilities leave their pets alone in the rooms?
Dogs cannot be left alone in the rooms and/or in any other indoor or outdoor area of our hotel facilities.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT HOTEL ROOMS
- Is there a mini-bar service in the hotel rooms of Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
Our hotel rooms provide an empty mini-bar. The mini-bar service is available on request and at a charge.
- Can more adults/children stay in the hotel room than the official room capacity?
The number of room occupants must not exceed the number indicated by the hotel - this number is stated on our website and at the moment of booking.
CATERING AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- Is it possible for non-guests to have dinner at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
The Tutankhamon Restaurant also allows visitors who are not staying at hotels to reserve a table (subject to availability and in accordance with current legislation on access to public places). RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS NECESSARY.
- Are there any menu dishes for guests with special dietary requirements at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
Certainly. It is recommended that any special dietary requirements be specified at the moment of booking.
- How is food served in the event of allergies and food intolerance?
In the event that a guest has coeliac disease, food may be served in prepackaged single portions. For other food intolerances, restaurant visitors are recommended to check availability at the moment of booking.
- Is Kosher catering available?
We are sorry but our premises and kitchens cannot guarantee Kosher catering.
- Is it possible to choose the restaurant where to have breakfast?
We are sorry but, for safety reasons, guests have access (by reservation) to breakfast service only in the restaurant of the hotel where they are staying. Gardaland Hotel at Wonder Restaurant, Gardaland Adventure Hotel at Tutankhamon Restaurant and Gardaland Magic Hotel at the Magic Oak Tree Coffee Bar.
- Where and when is it possible to collect tickets purchased when booking?
In the case of hotel packages which include Park admission, tickets will be sent via email at least 4 days before your arrival.
- Do hotel customers who purchase a package and Park admission need to book the day of their visit to the Park?
In these cases it is not necessary to book the Park visit. Please read the terms and conditions of purchase, and how to access the Park, in the booking confirmation. Please note that it is necessary to download the QODA App to access the rides, and link your admission ticket by scanning the QRCode on the ticket.
Please note: link your ticket before coming to the Park!
- If I book a hotel stay without Park admission, what do I need to do in the event I choose also to visit the Park?
If you do not have tickets, you can purchase them on our website. Please note that it is necessary to download the QODA App to access the rides and link your admission ticket by scanning the QRCode on the ticket.
Please note: link your ticket before coming to the Park!
- When will I receive the holiday documents?
Holiday documents will be sent to the email address stated during registration, at least 4 days before the stay.
- Can I pay by bank transfer?
Bookings made online can only be paid for by credit card; if you wish to make a bank transfer, we advise you to make the booking through your travel agent.
- How are my credit card and personal details protected?
Gardaland Holidays uses SSL encryption technology (Secure Socket Layer) which allows the encryption of your credit card number and other sensitive data before transmission via the Internet. Encryption makes sensitive data indecipherable, converting your personal details and credit card number into a secret alphanumeric code that is incomprehensible to third parties. Incoming Gardaland does not store or record sensitive data from credit card payments in any way, guaranteeing you maximum confidentiality in the processing of your personal details in accordance with current privacy legislation. Gardaland Holidays does not store or record sensitive data from credit card payments in any way, guaranteeing you maximum confidentiality in the processing of your personal details in accordance with current privacy and data protection law.
For further information, please read the Personal Data Processing Policy.
- How can I change or cancel my booking?
Reservations with flexible rates (non-discounted) may be cancelled and reimbursed up to 4 days before arrival by contacting the Gardaland Holidays Bookings Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org). Reservations with discounted prices are not reimbursable; modifications or change of date are not possible. Please always check terms and conditions of sale when booking.
- With a hotel + ticket package, what are the conditions for validity of the ticket?
The ticket is valid for the current season and can be used at another time if not linked to the booking. Cancellation is non-refundable.
- When is the ticket refundable?
The tickets are refundable only if purchased with a flexible rate and provided that the cancellation is made within 4 days of arrival. Tickets are non-refundable in all other cases.
- How can I receive information about Gardaland Resort special offers?
For information about all our special offers, visit our website at www.gardaland.it and register to receive our newsletter: simply supply your email address and you will receive emails with all the best offers and latest news from Gardaland Resort.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Which restaurants are open to guests during 2021?
Our guests can dine at the Tutankhamon Restaurant (à la carte & pizzeria) or at the Wonder Restaurant (assisted-service buffet), BY RESERVATION ONLY, which can be made when checking into the hotel.
The Tutankhamon Restaurant also offers lunch, again by reservation only.
- Which other catering facilities are available?
The Wonder Bar and Blue Lagoon Bar are open to guests, with the obligation of social distancing. Table service only. Room service is also available, from breakfast to dinner.
- Which reception desks will be open and how will they operate?
The Gardaland Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel reception desks are open 24 hours a day for check-in and check-out procedures. Guests of Gardaland Adventure Hotel can refer to Gardaland Hotel Reception. For any further requirements, the Hotel Help Desk telephone service is available (tel. 045 6404 477).
- Are guests' temperatures checked?
Absolutely - when they arrive at the hotel, before entering the carpark, each member of the party will have their temperatures checked.
- What happens if my temperature exceeds or equals 37.5° C?
If the person who made the booking or a family member displays a high body temperature at the moment they arrive at the hotel, access will be denied - the hotel stay will not be allowed and the booking will be cancelled. Our offices will then emit a voucher for the amount paid, which can be used for a future hotel stay, to be used within one year of the date of issue.
- What happens if a guest begins to display Covid-19 symptoms during his/her stay?
The guest and family are asked to stay in their hotel room and immediately contact the Reception or Hotel Help Desk, who will in turn activate the internal procedure including a 118 call to the Italian medical emergency service. The guest is also obliged to contact his/her family doctor.
- Who should enter the Reception area to complete the check-in procedure?
For health and safety reasons, only the person who made the booking should visit Reception for the check-in procedure, bringing the documents for all other members of the party and so avoiding large groups of people at the desk.
- Who should enter the Reception area for the check-out procedure?
For health and safety reasons, only the person who made the booking should visit Reception for the check-out procedure; check-out may also be arranged in advance, the evening before departure.
- Where is breakfast served?
Breakfast is available at the Tutankhamon Restaurant for Gardaland Adventure Hotel guests, with table service only. For Gardaland Hotel guests, breakfast is served at the Wonder Restaurant with assisted-service buffet. For Gardaland Magic Hotel guests, the Magic Oak Tree Coffee Bar is available (breakfast service only) with assisted-service buffet. Guests can visit each restaurant by RESERVATION only, with bookings to be arranged at the moment of check-in.
EU digital COVID certificate (Digital green certificate)
- EU digital COVID certificate (Digital green certificate) to visit Gardaland Resort from 6th August
Starting from August 6th, to enter Gardaland Resort (Park, Hotel, Aquarium), Guests over 12 years of age will be required to present to the admission staff the EU digital COVID certificate (Digital green certificate), in digital or paper format, to verify one of the following conditions:
- that the Guest has had at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine;
- OR that the Guest has tested negative for a molecular or antigenic swab performed in the previous 48 hours;
- OR that the Guest has recovered from COVID-19 in the previous 6 months;
For more information on the EU digital COVID certificate (Digital green certificate), including the latest updates, please visit the European Commission website.
Along with EU digital COVID certificate (Digital green certificate), Guests must show a valid ID card. In the absence of such documentation, access to Gardaland Resort will not be allowed. The obligation to use the mask indoors and in particularly crowded areas remains in force along with the social distancing of at least 1 meter in all areas of the Resort.
- Exemptions to present EU digital COVID certificate (Digital green certificate)
Children under the age of 12 and those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons (verified through a certification) are exempted from this obligation.