Frequently Asked Questions
LOCATION AND CONNECTIONS
- Are Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel located inside or outside Gardaland Park?
Our Hotels are located outside the Park, around 800m away. They are served by a free shuttle connection which operates during the opening hours of the Park. A maximum number of 18 people may use the service at any one time.
- How far are Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel from each other?
The three hotels are all on the same block of land, and can be reached on foot.
- How can Gardaland Park and Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium be reached from Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
By car - it is possible to park your car in the Park's parking area for €6 - or use our free shuttle connection which operates during the opening hours of the Park.
- Is there a shuttle service from Gardaland Park to the Peschiera del Garda railway station?
Absolutely. The free shuttle connection operates during the Park opening hours.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND HOTEL SERVICES
- Do Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel have carpark facilities?
Absolutely. The outside parking is free and on-site. There are also 15 sheltered parking spaces, which require reservation and incur a fee.
- Is it possible to charge electric vehicles in the hotel car park?
The car park has 6 EnelX charging stations near the Gardaland Hotel. Service subject to fee.
- Is it possible to purchase tickets for Gardaland Park, Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park, or Gardaland Express tickets, directly at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
No, tickets may be purchased online from gardaland.it, or at the box office subject to availability.
- When is it possible to buy tickets for LEGOLAND® Water Park?
Purchase is possible at the time of booking, by selecting the option at checkout.
At this stage you will be asked to select the date of visit to the water park.
- Is it possible to visit LEGOLAND® Water Park on a date different to that selected at the time of booking?
The water park is open to restricted numbers and access is not guaranteed for days other than the date selected at the time of booking.
- What time does check-in begin at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
From 3pm onwards it is possible to receive the keys to your room.
- By what time should check-out be completed from Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
By 11am. On request, and subject to fee, it may be possible to arrange a later check-out time (this must be requested at moment of check-in).
- Can over-the-counter drugs be requested from hotel staff?
No. Staff are not authorised to provide/administer any form of medication. In the event of minor surface grazes, our staff may assist with antiseptic and band-aids. For any other injury or illness, a guest may contact the Reception staff who will then activate the most appropriate health measures, in accordance with the procedure laid down by our Health & Safety Department and current legislation.
- Is the Blue Lagoon water park area open to external visitors (not staying in the hotels)?
The Blue Lagoon Water Park is reserved to guests staying in the hotels, also in order to respect social distancing rules.
- Is there a free luggage storage service in the hotels?
Certainly - the hotels offer a luggage storage room for those traveling by train and airplane, where you can leave your bags while waiting to check in or after checking out.
- What are the Reception opening hours at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
Gardaland Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel reception desks are open 24 hours a day. Le reception del Gardaland Hotel e del Gardaland Magic Hotel sono attive 24 ore su 24. The reception desk of Gardaland Adventure Hotel is open from 7am to 11pm (during the night the service is guaranteed by the reception desk of Gardaland Hotel).
- Do the hotels have porter services?
Porter services are only offered as a courtesy service when possible.
- Do the hotels allow pets?
Our hotels are dog-friendly: one dog per room, weighing up to 30 kg, is allowed. This page contains all the necessary information about this service, as well as the specific regulations.
- Are pets allowed in the Blue Lagoon Water Park?
Access to the solarium of our Blue Lagoon is reserved for dogs and owners staying in our Hotels. Pets are not allowed access to the pools, as indicated in the regulations published on the website.
- Do the Hotel restaurants allow pets?
Access to Hotel bars and restaurants is reserved primarily for dogs and owners staying in our Hotels, by reservation and according to the specific regulations published on our website. Any requests from non-guests will be accepted subject to availability.
- Are dogs allowed to move freely in common areas inside and outside the facilities?
Dogs staying at the Hotel must be kept on a leash, as established by the Order of the Ministry of Health of 06/08/2013. Dogs can move freely in the designated Dog Area, according to the guidelines established by the Management. Please note that owners are responsible for the conduct of their pets and any damage caused to third parties.
- Can dog owners staying in our facilities leave their pets alone in the rooms?
Dogs cannot be left alone in the rooms and/or in any other indoor or outdoor area of our hotel facilities.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT HOTEL ROOMS
- Is there a mini-bar service in the hotel rooms of Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
Our hotel rooms provide an empty mini-bar. The mini-bar service is available on request and at a charge.
- Can more adults/children stay in the hotel room than the official room capacity?
The number of room occupants must not exceed the number indicated by the hotel - this number is stated on our website and at the moment of booking.
CATERING AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- Is it possible for non-guests to have dinner at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
The Tutankhamon Restaurant also allows visitors who are not staying at hotels to reserve a table (subject to availability and in accordance with current legislation on access to public places). RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS NECESSARY.
- Are there any menu dishes for guests with special dietary requirements at Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel?
Certainly. It is recommended that any special dietary requirements be specified at the moment of booking.
- How is food served in the event of allergies and food intolerance?
In the event that a guest has coeliac disease, food may be served in prepackaged single portions. For other food intolerances, restaurant visitors are recommended to check availability at the moment of booking.
- Is Kosher catering available?
We are sorry but our premises and kitchens cannot guarantee Kosher catering.
- Is it possible to choose the restaurant where to have breakfast?
We are sorry but, for safety reasons, guests have access (by reservation) to breakfast service only in the restaurant of the hotel where they are staying. Gardaland Hotel at Wonder Restaurant, Gardaland Adventure Hotel at Tutankhamon Restaurant and Gardaland Magic Hotel at the Magic Oak Tree Coffee Bar. It is possible for all guests to visit the Matka Restaurant for gourmet breakfast, upon reservation and for an additional fee.
- Where and when is it possible to collect tickets purchased when booking?
In the case of hotel packages which include Park admission, tickets will be sent via email at least 4 days before your arrival.
- When will I receive the holiday documents?
Holiday documents will be sent to the email address stated during registration, at least 4 days before the stay.
- Can I pay by bank transfer?
Bookings made online can only be paid for by credit card; if you wish to make a bank transfer, we advise you to make the booking through your travel agent.
- How are my credit card and personal details protected?
Gardaland Holidays uses SSL encryption technology (Secure Socket Layer) which allows the encryption of your credit card number and other sensitive data before transmission via the Internet. Encryption makes sensitive data indecipherable, converting your personal details and credit card number into a secret alphanumeric code that is incomprehensible to third parties. Incoming Gardaland does not store or record sensitive data from credit card payments in any way, guaranteeing you maximum confidentiality in the processing of your personal details in accordance with current privacy legislation. Gardaland Holidays does not store or record sensitive data from credit card payments in any way, guaranteeing you maximum confidentiality in the processing of your personal details in accordance with current privacy and data protection law.
For further information, please read the Personal Data Processing Policy.
- Is it possible to take out an insurance policy to cover your stay?
In the case of bookings with “Standard Hotel + Park Package” or “ROOM ONLY” Rates, it is possible to take out an Allianz Booking Protection policy, within 48 hours from the date of confirmation.
- What is included in the insurance policy?
Booking Protection by Allianz is the insurance policy that can be purchased within 48 hours of booking confirmation at Gardaland hotels, and it protects your stay in case of cancellation, interruption of stay or delayed arrival at our hotels.
- How can I change or cancel my booking?
All the booking options (Standard Hotel + Park Package, ROOM ONLY Rates and “Special Offers”) are non-reimbursable; modifications or change of date are not permitted. In the case of Standard Hotel + Park Packages and ROOM ONLY Rates, it is possible to purchase the Allianz BOOKING PROTECTION Policy, through the dedicated page. In order to cover your stay in the event of changes or cancellations, the insurance must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. of the day following the date on which the Guest made the reservation.
WARNING: Booking Protection can only be purchased from a PC, not from a Smartphone and/or Tablet.
- With a hotel + ticket package, what are the conditions for validity of the ticket?
The ticket is linked to the booking of the package. It is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- How can I receive information about Gardaland Resort special offers?
For information about all our special offers, visit our website at www.gardaland.it and register to receive our newsletter: simply supply your email address and you will receive emails with all the best offers and latest news from Gardaland Resort.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Which restaurants are open to guests during 2022?
Our guests can access all our restaurants, BY RESERVATION ONLY, in compliance with current regulations.
Restaurant access times must be agreed with the reception staff at check-in or during your stay.
- Which reception desks will be open and how will they operate?
The Gardaland Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel reception desks are open 24 hours a day, while the Gardaland Adventure Hotel reception desk is open from 7am to 11pm.
Guests of Gardaland Adventure Hotel can refer to Gardaland Hotel reception if necessary during the night.
- What happens if a guest begins to display Covid-19 symptoms during his/her stay?
The guest and family are asked to stay in their hotel room and immediately contact the Reception or Hotel Help Desk, who will in turn activate the internal procedure including a 118 call to the Italian medical emergency service. The guest is also obliged to contact his/her family doctor.
- Who should enter the Reception area to complete the check-in procedure?
For health and safety reasons, only the person who made the booking should visit Reception for the check-in procedure, bringing the documents for all other members of the party and so avoiding large groups of people at the desk.
- Who should enter the Reception area for the check-out procedure?
For health and safety reasons, only the person who made the booking should visit Reception for the check-out procedure; check-out may also be arranged in advance, the evening before departure.
- Where is breakfast served?
For Gardaland Adventure Hotel guests, breakfast is available at the Tutankhamon Restaurant, while for guests of Gardaland Hotel, breakfast is served at the Wonder Restaurant. For Gardaland Magic Hotel guests, the Quercia Magica Coffee Bar is open for breakfast.
Guests can visit each restaurant by RESERVATION only, with bookings to be arranged at the moment of check-in.
EU digital COVID certificate.
From the 1st of April all the guests staying in our hotels do not require a green pass to enter the hotel facilities.
External guests of our restaurants - Tutankhamon Restaurant or Matka Gourmet Restaurant are required to obtain a BASE Green Pass.