Your dog is welcome in our hotels... come together to experience all the adventures and magic that await you at Gardaland.
Gardaland Hotel, Gardaland Adventure Hotel and Gardaland Magic Hotel are all dog-friendly, accepting your furry best friends (weighing up to a maximum of 30 kilograms).
Which services are included?
Your reservation may include one dog per room. During check-in, your dog will be registered along with the other family members. Remember to bring your dog's health records/certification.
In your room you will find a dog kit consisting of a welcome cookie with a dog bed and food-water bowl (on loan), and a sign “Dog in room” which must be displayed to signal the presence of the animal in the room.
Your four-legged friend will also be able to run around in an equipped grassy Dog Area, specially created for his/her well-being and fun. At the end of the stay, your dog will receive a certificate of good conduct, proof of his/her exemplary conduct while staying in our hotels.
The booking does not include meals for the dog, or any dog sitting and veterinary care which may be available on request (additional services for a fee).
Additional services and advice for your stay with your dog at Gardaland Resort
- Dog Menu: your dog can enter our restaurants (Wonder Restaurant, Tutankhamon Restaurant and Matka Family Gourmet Restaurant) and enjoy a balanced à la carte menu for dogs specially created by our Chef.
- Wonder Bar: both inside and outside the Wonder Bar there are dedicated areas where you can enjoy an aperitif together with your furry friend.
- Happy Birthday: your dog deserves to celebrate its birthday too, with a cake-biscuit designed especially for it! The service must be booked at the Wonder Dog Bar, or by contacting the reception of Gardaland Hotel, or by phoning the Hotel Help Desk on 045 6404477.
- Blue Lagoon: even our water park is dog-friendly! You and your dog can visit the reserved areas to enjoy some relaxation at the Blue Lagoon. Note! Dogs may not enter the pools reserved for adults and children.
- Veterinary services: subject to availability and payment, it is possible to request the external veterinary assistance service. For any further information, please contact Gardaland Hotel Reception or phone the Hotel Help Desk on 045 6404477.
- We kindly inform you that a dog sitting service is available upon request (LIMITED availability): for reservations please contact “Cura è Vita” +393664493190 - outsourcing supplier.
Please remember that the person who makes the booking is responsible for any damage caused by their dog, as well as any claims made by third parties due to improper conduct of said dog.
Are you afraid of dogs or allergic to them?
The well-being and serenity of everyone is essential, so dogs must always be kept on a leash when outside their room.
After check-out, the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Finally, each room is subject to a final sterilisation with the Ozosì system.
What are the conditions and regulations?
In order to guarantee a peaceful stay to all guests, dogs are welcome, respecting the conditions and regulations stated here.