Important information about Covid-19 - Safety and hygiene regulations
All guests and anyone with access to the hotels and their premises are required to comply with the following measures:
1. Obligation to stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5°) or other flu symptoms, and to call your family doctor and local health authority.
2. Obligation to stay away from Gardaland Resort in the presence of symptoms posing a risk to health - these include flu-like symptoms, fever, provenance from high-risk areas or contact with people who have tested positive for the virus in the previous 14 days, and in all cases where public authority regulations require you to inform your family doctor and the local health authority and isolate at home.
3. Obligation to declare promptly, even after check-in at the hotel, if health risk conditions emerge, including symptoms of influenza, fever, provenance from high-risk areas or contact with people who have tested positive for the virus in the previous 14 days, and in all cases where public authority regulations require you to inform your family doctor and the local health authority and isolate at home.
4. Obligation to respect all regulations laid down by the Authorities and the Management regarding access to the Hotels, including in particular:
- undergo a body temperature scan before entering the premises;
- wear a mask and gloves or carry a sanitising gel at all times;
- maintain an interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 metre;
- observe the rules of hand hygiene and follow all correct hygiene principles.
5. If the body temperature threshold is exceeded at the moment of scanning, the guest and relatives will not be allowed access to the Hotels. Gardaland Resort will initiate the procedures necessary to end/cancel the stay, with the subsequent issue of a compensatory voucher.
Terms and Conditions of voucher use:
- must be used within one year from date of issue;
- cannot be exchanged for cash, either in full or partially;
- the reservation will be subject to availability and must be made by contacting the hotel directly.
6. You must inform the Management, promptly and in a responsible manner, of the presence of any flu-like symptoms during your stay in the hotels - please do so by phoning the help center on 045 64 49 477 and ensuring you stay in your own room.
7. The data provided will be processed in full respect of current privacy law and in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 and EU Regulation no. 2016/679, always adopting principles inspired by fairness, lawfulness and transparency, and only for the purpose of protecting the health of people present in the hotels, thus guaranteeing the protection and confidentiality of data. The data collected will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties beyond those enabled by the specific regulatory provisions, and will not be transferred abroad. No personal data will be stored regarding the real-time temperature monitoring process unless a visitor's temperature exceeds the established threshold. In such an event, the Data Controller (Gardaland Srl) may only register the guest's name and the reservation code in order to document the reasons why access was denied to the hotel premises - these details will be held on file for the next 14 days before being cancelled. The Data Controller may be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The security measures implemented by Gardaland Srl in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are intended to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all guests and anyone visiting Gardaland Resort and its adjoining premises. It is therefore in everyone's interest to respect the security measures that have been put in place.
Gardaland Srl reserves the right to remove from Gardaland Resort any person whose behaviour does not respect these security measures.
The security measures that have been introduced at Gardaland Resort aim to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus; however, this risk cannot be completely eliminated. Therefore, anyone staying at the hotels and/or visiting the Park acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.